Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glad I Moved to the Main Campus When I Did. . .
Lincoln sets records in 201-78 win over Ohio State-Marion

Associated Press  (December 02, 2006)

SALEM, W.Va. - Sami Wylie made an NCAA record 21 3-pointers and finished with 69 points to help Lincoln University set a Division III scoring record in a 201-78 victory over Ohio State-Marion on Saturday.

Lincoln's total topped the Division III mark set in January 2005 by the University of Redlands, which scored 172 points against La Sierra College. Wylie's 21 3s beat Jeff Clement's 19 3-pointers for Division III Grinnell against Illinois College on Feb. 18, 1998.

Then-Division II Troy has the all-time NCAA record with 258 points against DeVry, Ga., on Jan. 12, 1992.

The margin of victory for Lincoln also was an NCAA record.

thats right 201 points.  Ouch.  I went to "The Branch"  Ohio State Marion for 4 quarters before moving to the main campus in columbus.  Far as I can tell the main campus basketball team is a tad better. . . .

TomC

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
hmmmm....I thought that "campus" off 23 was a prison, not an OSU branch.
Somethings wrong....A post by Colbypants with No pics???!!

:?  [wtf]   Wink  Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Somethings wrong....A post by Colbypants with No pics???!!

even god rested on the seventh day.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Somethings wrong....A post by Colbypants with No pics???!!

even god rested on the seventh day.
w00t!

but I have made up for lost ime, have i not?
Electric Prune Wrote:hmmmm....I thought that "campus" off 23 was a prison, not an OSU branch.

all I know my is my high school was larger than OSUM, and better informed. . .

Tongue

TOmC