Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright. Alright already.
lz6 Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:Did I mention I'm back home now and that I do like to have my say, maybe even the last word with a failing boss .... Tongue
Welcome home Dave!........glad you made it in one piece bro..Smile
Yes! Welcome back home to civilization, Dave Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:I will sit.  I will wait.  I will heal my wounds.  And then at a time and place of my choosing I shall see an example made of one of you.  An example like never heretofore witnessed.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWN! [really]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:I will sit.  I will wait.  I will heal my wounds.  And then at a time and place of my choosing I shall see an example made of one of you.  An example like never heretofore witnessed.

oh, you want to tease the already awake giants now?

OK boys, lets wait and see what he has, meanwhile lets plan volly 2 to the ROB FATHER.....
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

oh, you want to tease the already awake giants now?

OK boys, lets wait and see what he has, meanwhile lets plan volly 2 to the ROB FATHER.....
Discdog previously posted:

Rob, you may want to go ahead & lay down, the final nails in the coffins should be arriving shortly. May the Squirm RIP. Tongue

OOPS, sorry Skipper, already in the pipeline.Wink

Poor,poor Robfather...soon to be led to pasture.Oh the humanity.
No the final nail in that coffin would be to send invoices to his wife... as if he had been buying all these cigars all along... I mean she muct be thinking who the hell gets all these cigars in the mail? No one has that many generous friends do they?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:No the final nail in that coffin would be to send invoices to his wife... as if he had been buying all these cigars all along... I mean she muct be thinking who the hell gets all these cigars in the mail? No one has that many generous friends do they?
Confusedhock:   [lol]   [ROTF]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:No the final nail in that coffin would be to send invoices to his wife... as if he had been buying all these cigars all along... I mean she muct be thinking who the hell gets all these cigars in the mail? No one has that many generous friends do they?
Skipper that's mean, I like it, but that's just mean.lol
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Confusedhock:   [lol]   [ROTF]
what Tonto said ROTFLMAO[lol]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock: