Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Go-To Cigar
I don't know if I smoke often enough to have a true "go-to", but having found H. Uppman Corona Majors, I know I will ALWAYS have some in my humi from now on.  Hell- I like'em more than some of my expensive sticks.
Rubie Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:nah Rubie... it's a flavored Philly! Tongue

Doh! I was WAY off.

I'll give you a hint:

[Image: PDRM0716.jpg]

Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
friggin guy!!! lol what a show off!! LOLOLOL

seriously...I was thinking that...but I know u love the PAN/PAM 64's as well...Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:friggin guy!!! lol what a show off!! LOLOLOL

seriously...I was thinking that...but I know u love the PAN/PAM 64's as well...Smile

Who me........[angel]

Yeha I love the Padron Anni's. but there is just something about the Anejo, it's like friggin crack!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
ok Mark...now the local BM called....they want those empty boxes back... LOL Wink
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:ok Mark...now the local BM called....they want those empty boxes back... LOL Wink
Jealousy gets you nowhere in life bro. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
lol
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Mark Wrote:
Rubie Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:nah Rubie... it's a flavored Philly! Tongue

Doh! I was WAY off.

I'll give you a hint:

[Image: PDRM0716.jpg]

Tongue
Look at the package he is looking to send his poor BOTL in OHIO, Cause he knows people from the greater Lowell area are the best!

LMAO!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:
Look at the package he is looking to send his poor BOTL in OHIO, Cause he knows people from the greater Lowell area are the best!

LMAO!

TomC
You obviously haven't been to Lowell in a while. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Spoken Like A True Native of Billerica/chelmsford/dracut/tyngsboro. . . . :-P

Smile

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool