Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit by a fellow firm member...
Mario got me good..  yesterday as I was at work, just waiting till it was over, so I could hop on a plane and come out here to the east coast, the mailman stops by with the familiar white box.  The note inside read "A little something for you, since you didn't get to participate in the SS this year"  Mario, I may have to send these back to you, because it appears you did not realize that Joe let me slide in late with a few others, and I did get to participate.  I had to leave the smokes in thier humidified bag at work, but I made sure that they would stay properly humidified during my stay here on the east coast, and I can't for the life of me remember what they were.  Thank you so much mario for your generosity, and you just let me know if you want me to pass these back to you, since I did in fact, get to participate in the SS this year Smile  Thanks brother!
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

nicely done mario
Classy move Mario!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Hitting your own LK....way to give it to scott
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
excellent karma, mario.
NO WAY SCOTT!!! You crazy man!!?? Those are all yours bud! Then take that as an extra MERRY CHRISTMAS or Happy Hanukkah! LOL It was a nice variety of about 12 smokes or so... ENJOY BUD!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
good job there pips
Classy move there, Mario Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Nicely done Mario, true BOTL
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Class act as usual Mario

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why