Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do we get to BOMB someone???
how do we get tobomb someone?? and blow some shingles off the hook???
1.  go to post office.

2.  say to fine large breasted redheaded counter lady i'd like a priority mail box please.  vcr tape size will do fine.

3. return home.  this is important.

4. get botl's addy that you want to mail to from yours truly.

5. put cigars in ziploc bag in box.

6. add ubiquitous c/i packing peanuts to box.

7. address box to botl and seal box shut.

8. return to post office.  also important.

9. hand box to large breasted redheaded counter lady.

10.  pay postage.

11. invite large breasted redheaded counter lady for dinner.

12. make passionate love to large breasted redheaded counter lady in back of mail truck after a fine dinner.

It's that easy. 
I see I am still the the new guy you try to be funny. Me tell lady u eat too much fri rice you have to go you eat whole buffete. I see maybe soon I send some tampa nuggets to ya lol
jimmy carter Wrote:I see I am still the the new guy you try to be funny.
I'd like to think I'm always funny.  At least most of the time.  :? Mark, can we get a ruling on this?

How you do it is in there though.  Get a box, peanuts, cigars and mail it. That easy. 
why u bother MARK? you like fri rice????You funny white man you eat to much. Me send you fruit and cigars.
LOL, Rob you're paying the price for being a constant wise azz Tongue

JA, the whole concept started with people wanting to share and others wanting to broaden their horizons. So if you want to share some stick that you think is a treasure and a BOTL maybe expressed interest in it but cant find it or isn't convinced, you simply put a few in a box and mail it. Getting the address usually involves a PM to any of the senior members.

That's it, nothing mysterious about it.
Yeah I got it now SKIP O. yes I can be a wise man at times. yeah Id like to shake a stick or 2 at some unrotten little boy on here. My wife bombed the crap out of me with my stocking stuffer
Nice hit from the wife!!Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
she got the cheaper end. I had to buy her a car this year fer XMAS. I hope I have lots of other boxes full of sticks. I know there are boxes under the tree the dog has been wanting to eat about 4 of them it can only mean stick candy for me.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
jimmy carter Wrote:I see I am still the the new guy you try to be funny.
I'd like to think I'm always funny.  At least most of the time.  :? Mark, can we get a ruling on this?
Yeah, even though he's a Litto whore, he's still a funny prick.  I don't think I have ever laughed so hard than at the LI Herf.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"