Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wadja get?
I got the S.T. Dupont Gatsby that I ordered from N2A all wrapped up pretty and a refund for the cost from my Wife and Daughter.

A new all weather motorcycle jacket and matching trousers.

A show of my choice at the theatre

and last but not least I was encouraged to trade my Ducati for a 1990 Harley Sportster.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I got a box of CX2's, the CAO sampler, and the cubist ashtray!

Already tested it out, too! Tongue
I got my new S&W .460, can't wait to try it out. And a gift certificate to a shop that I have never been to, so I'm not sure what that will bring.

I also ordered my air cleaner/purifier for the new room. That won't be installed until the freakin' plumber is done - sometime in January.:X 
I got that warm feeling that comes from the freedom of celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ with my family, and having my family together.  (Oh, and a 4gb ipod Nano, etc. etc.)
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Thompsons anyone? 
[Image: Thompsons.jpg]

I guess its the thought that counts.  I got these from Robyns(GF/fiance? mom).  Last year the sampler I got from them at least had some decent cigars.  oh well.  Look for a 'Mission Impossible' Thread soon.  Tongue (btw there are only 30 cigars ontop of that crappy Thompson case)

Other stuff I recieved: Various Dvds, pci usb 2.0 card (so now I can actually transfer stuff to my new external HD before the second coming) some shirts, hair trimmer.  Some other things.  Absent were the books I wanted, Starwars legos and the Mp3 player I had my eye on.  Oh well.
Bobgun Wrote:I got that warm feeling that comes from the freedom of celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ with my family, and having my family together.  (Oh, and a 4gb ipod Nano, etc. etc.)
LMAOBig GrinBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
I got nothing on my Xmas list, but I did get a bunch of stuff that need to be returned cause it dosent fit :?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:I got nothing on my Xmas list, but I did get a bunch of stuff that need to be returned cause it dosent fit :?
You wont return it.  You will combine it with your upcoming useless birthday gift and build a badass fort in your living room.  Admit it Mikey.  Its your dream!  Or maybe you'll find god?

[Image: indexpic.jpg]

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Djaric Wrote:.
Thompsons anyone? 
[Image: Thompsons.jpg]

Ouch.  My GFs father was talking up Thompsons (evidently he fgot a humidor there) and I had the joy of trying to be honest without saying that Thompsons sucks ass man, there are better websites/catalogs to order from.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:Ouch.  My GFs father was talking up Thompsons (evidently he fgot a humidor there) and I had the joy of trying to be honest without saying that Thompsons sucks ass man, there are better websites/catalogs to order from.

TomC
The instructions at my house are to transfer the Thompsons catalogs directly from the mailbox to the recycle bin.  If I happen to be bringing it in, I may look at it.  Otherwise, I'd never miss it.