Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy B-Day LZ6
lz6 Wrote:Many thanks for the kind words folks! I really appreciate it!  Having dinner at a good friends followed by cigars and drinks.  Pretty scary though being..........

61!  [wow]

You're younger than my father, Bob... hope ithat makes you feel better Wink
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:Many thanks for the kind words folks! I really appreciate it!  Having dinner at a good friends followed by cigars and drinks.  Pretty scary though being..........

61!  [wow]

Smile..............[cigar]

"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
I wont even say it.

Just HAPPY BIRFDAY!!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Happy Belated Birthday LZ!  [party]
[user=3]lz6[/user] wrote:
Quote:
MikeD Wrote:

61!  [wow]

Smile..............[cigar]

and my dog is far older than you, lz.

in dog years, anyway.
Whoa, I missed this thread yesterday?! Sorry, LZ. Happy birthday buddy! And many more!
[party]
Happy Birthday!

“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
Oh my,sorry I missed this,but, happy belated birthday,I hope you had a great day!

Hi DJohnson.Smile
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:That aint so old. Old is not a matter of years! (at least that is what I keep saying to myself ;P )
I agree with Skipper. You know the old saying...

You're only as old as the people you feel...... er, something like that. Wink

Doc

HAPPY BIRTHDAY[party].....THE SAYING IS YOU'RE ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL, CUZ IF DOC's  way is right then some of you are only 22, but look ancient!!! LMAO

Anyway....youth is wasted on the young and dumb, so nothing wrong with a bit of age and gracefull maturity huh??[spank] birthday spankings to you and many happy returns!!
Happy birthday Bob. We hope it was a wonderful time for you.
For you have always given everyone else a wonderfultime by being a friend.