Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peso cigars
Dan  actually sent me onw of these a while back.  You guys will be very surprised with them.  For such a cheap rough looking cigar it has a nice clean Habanos tobacco flavor.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:Dan  actually sent me onw of these a while back.  You guys will be very surprised with them.  For such a cheap rough looking cigar it has a nice clean Habanos tobacco flavor.

Mine burned this afternoon, and Marks assesment is pretty on tap.  While not overly complex, this little bugger taste like a decent "Cuban Cigar".  Burned pretty good and was overall an enjoyable experience.  If it were cheap enough it would make a decent everday smoke.  Thanks again, beerd00d!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I will post my review in a couple of days......when the wind is not blowing around at 60MPH lol
I got mine today!

It won't be smoked for a little while though...my throat is really messed up right now.
Ok, so I deceided I could not wait till this weekend and went ahead and dealt with the cold lastnight. 

Construction was rough and very toothy.  Prelight aroma was like any other ISOM, lighting was very easy, first draw was a little harsh.  I had all kinds of burn problems with this one, it canoed even after trying to fix it, it just kept wanting to burn up on one side.  The first half was leathery/earthy like dry weeds.  The second half was the same except that it started to give a tad bit of spice, not much but a little hint.  It seemed like this was green but very hard to tell.  This was an ok cigar so if the locals get them for under a dollar they would be worth it.  I expected to get a little nic affect but I got nothing.  This lasted about 45 min. and I burned it to the nub, stuck a nail in the side so I could finish it.  This is not a bad cigar, but you could tell that is was done by a very inexperienced roller or it seemed like that.

Thank You BL for giving me a chance to try what the locals smoke. Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Wow PO...now I am very curious about this smoke......sounds like something worth experiencing
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:Wow PO...now I am very curious about this smoke......sounds like something worth experiencing
For sure, I am very luck to have had a chance to test this out.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
sergione Wrote:Wow PO...now I am very curious about this smoke......sounds like something worth experiencing

It really was a quite worthwhile experience.  I was lucky ro gwt a paret of it.  ( I realize I am not PO, but meh.)

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Keeep em coming. I noticed that the price comes up. They are about $1.
FOR A BUNDLE OF 20!!!
Beerlord Wrote:Keeep em coming. I noticed that the price comes up. They are about $1.
FOR A BUNDLE OF 20!!!
WOW...they are getting really expensive.....$1 for 20....maybe when I make more moneyWink
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin