Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fss nic 3000's
Ducati Wrote:Ok at the risk of sounding like an idiot...

What is a FSS NIC 3000?

Thanks, Mason
You can buy these at the Famous Smoke Shop which sells the Nicaraguan 3000s which is a value line bundle cigar. Some love them some just take them for what they are worth.....a cheap bundle cigar. I have tried a few and found them OK. I have not yet tried the newer ones.
Only what Humberto and a couple of other Famous employees have said.  That and I still have a bunch of X's and all the sizes match up exactly and a side by side smoke of the 'busto's confirmed it - at least to my palate.......
once again, whenever I hear about people buying cheap bundled cigars for gardening and whatnot... I say go get yourself a Cubita SMS from Atlantic for under $50 for this fine hand made tripple capped cigar
i smoke quite a few cubita's. they are mighty good. that's one of the reasons i asked about these, was cuz i've heard they're pretty decent, but to me- its like i can have a cubita, which i know i like, for the same price. is it really worth it to try something new? that's why i wanted some opinions.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:once again, whenever I hear about people buying cheap bundled cigars for gardening and whatnot... I say go get yourself a Cubita SMS from Atlantic for under $50 for this fine hand made tripple capped cigar
ding ding ding [winner]there's one.  i'll put together a list of a few more.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:once again, whenever I hear about people buying cheap bundled cigars for gardening and whatnot... I say go get yourself a Cubita SMS from Atlantic for under $50 for this fine hand made tripple capped cigar
ding ding ding [winner]there's one.  i'll put together a list of a few more.

tangential comment...

You know I'll be bringing home a few boxes when we visit.