Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Island
We need a gathering...

Maybe maxwells & duns?

I understand Bulz will be heading our way soon... perhaps we can synch it to his visit

i'M IN!!  

Just let me know when!!Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
ditto dad.
I'll drive!! Big Grin
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I WANNA COME DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!

Sad
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:I WANNA COME DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!

Sad
when are you thinking about your next trip to this continent?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

Sad

Yeah, Dave, thats important!! Any idea yet? 

We need that info to start setting up the next herf at Rob's!! Big Grin
Well I'm planning my annual March herf at Churchills  tenatively for this March 3, 2007 Saturday.  I just checked the date with their manager, and there shouldn't be any problem with that date.  I just have to confirm my schedule in the next week or so.  Skipper, you remember the turnout for the last one, we had a great time! Smile
Scott1966 Wrote:Well I'm planning my annual March herf at Churchills  tenatively for this March 3, 2007 Saturday.  I just checked the date with their manager, and there shouldn't be any problem with that date.  I just have to confirm my schedule in the next week or so.  Skipper, you remember the turnout for the last one, we had a great time! Smile
Count me IN!
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

Sad

Yeah, Dave, thats important!! Any idea yet? 

We need that info to start setting up the next herf at Rob's!! Big Grin

Things are a little up in the air with the proposed move etc, but there WILL BE A 2007 VISIT FROM PARKSTER .........COUNT ON IT.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why