Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not new but back
Well I have missed you guys so I decided to post in here to introduce myself to those who may  not know me or remember me. I joined SC in May 2005 when my husband was deployed overseas. I left SC when I was disgnosed with breast cancer and went through a year of he (double hockey sticks).

So, by the end of 2006, I was getting back to normal when my husband was restationed to Dahlgren, VA. We moved to Southern Maryland in November 2006. I spent a little while adjusting to the area. I got a job in Banking and just got a clean bill of health.

So with that being said, I've really missed all of you guys and what's new and exciting with you? Mark, did you get those Anejos this winter? How's your Opus X supply? What else is up?

How's everyone else been and what's new in your lives?
It's GREAT to see you back Alanna!  Awesome news on the clean bill of health.

How's MD/VA treating you?  Tougher area for smokes than where you were before.  I'm heading to Dulles in a couple of weeks to meet with AOL so if you and your husband are around maybe we can meet for a smoke.  Not sure how far away Dahlgren is from Dulles but we have friends that are in Alexandria due to the military and that's not far at all.  A couple of good B & M's around there but traffic SUCKS!

Oh, and [welcome] back!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
I'd love it. I'll PM you my cell phone number. If we're around then I will most definately be up for it. Dulles is about 2 hours from us, but no biggie. I fly in and out of Baltimore or DC.

I've missed you guys!
Welcome back Cigarwife. And that's fantastic news on your recovery. Congratulations!
Welcome back, CW!

Glad to hear that you are doing well and good to see you around again Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Welcome back CW, fantastic news that you have a clean bill of health.  Glad to see you back and posting Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Welcome home!  Very happy to hear about the clean bill of health.  Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Welcome Back!!  Great News!!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome back!  Big Grin
Thanks everyone. So, what has been new with everyone here???