Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Equus limited ligero
I bought a box of La Aurora Preferidos Robustos and I got a fiver of Equus Limited Ligero...anybody ever try these sticks?

by the way, the name of the place is Atlantic Cigars...these guys rock, they've got very dec prices, and they are generous with cigars.
mtb4u Wrote:I bought a box of La Aurora Preferidos Robustos and I got a fiver of Equus Limited Ligero...anybody ever try these sticks?

by the way, the name of the place is Atlantic Cigars...these guys rock, they've got very dec prices, and they are generous with cigars.

I learned about Atlantic many many years ago. on another board... maybe 10 years ago form Senior Smoke. Atlantic has been one of my favorte inline places to order cigars form ever since.

And on Saturday 1/20 I'm meeting a few of the stogiechat guys there!
tried a few of these at mario's behest.  an ok stick that tastes a little harsh when young.  definately needs to age.  not bad at all for a house blend cigar but not something that i'd pay for.
makes me wish i lived in ny...i guess i'll have to rely on the miniscule texas tobacco tax for comfort.

tried the equus...fine cigar.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:tried a few of these at mario's behest.  an ok stick that tastes a little harsh when young.  definately needs to age.  not bad at all for a house blend cigar but not something that i'd pay for.

didn't see your post...i'll take the aging advice for the rest of my fiver. 

i must say in agreement that this first one has decidedly surpassed the house blends i've had before.
yeah I suggest time as well...but will develop into a very nice smoke..and I am not speaking of alot of time...had one with only 6 months on it and it was a different cigar!

MT..drop my name...those guys are my friends and I see them every week. Tell them Mario sent you! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:yeah I suggest time as well...but will develop into a very nice smoke..and I am not speaking of alot of time...had one with only 6 months on it and it was a different cigar!

MT..drop my name...those guys are my friends and I see them every week. Tell them Mario sent you! Smile

will do.  I already sent them an e-mail of appreciation, but I can certainly send another one. 

I actually was fixing to order from another "surplus" company before I ordered from these guys.  Fortunately, I got the friendly e-mail explaining that they were backordered on the item I ordered (marked as "in stock" on the website). 

These guys came through, though, with the same price...a great price for the La Auroras.  AND they gave me a fiver of Equus, which I'm impressed with, but not nearly to the extent that I'm impressed over their business ethic.
Their Aurora prices are obscene.  Check out their LGC Figurado numbers.
holy gawd, man.  regalias for $118...that's spicey nice, dude.
atlantic are good people no doubt.