Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years resolution
Make any?

I vow to get back into shape... Maybe climb back into the ring again before the year is out... (& do it without any broken bones!)
Mine is to smoke a more cigars this year.  I really hope that I'm able to stick with this one.
I have two:

1) Make twice as much money as I've made in any other two years of my life combined

and

2) Watch Osama do a quick drop/short stop.
officially I began my resolution last night. I put on around 20 kilometers on the old exercise bike on a hilly terrain (one of those mag-cycles), then did a little upper body working out including curls, flies and push ups. Plus a ton of stretching both before and after...

and now I ache from head to toe with emphasis on my butt!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:and now I ache from head to toe with emphasis on my butt!
That's what the ladies like, skip.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:officially I began my resolution last night. I put on around 20 kilometers on the old exercise bike on a hilly terrain (one of those mag-cycles), then did a little upper body working out including curls, flies and push ups. Plus a ton of stretching both before and after...

and now I ache from head to toe with emphasis on my butt!
way to go John, nothin like gettin a jump start on a resolution.  I don't think I have officially made any, but definitely feel some good changes in this year, if that makes any sense.
SKIP u box??? wow is all i got to say. My res is to figure out how the make IRS happy this year
jimmy carter Wrote:SKIP u box??? wow is all i got to say. My res is to figure out how the make IRS happy this year

no, Tae Kwon Do.

I had close to 60 fights... 2 were at the NYS Olympic tryouts (took the silver medal)

& 1 at the NE regional masters cup (got a gold)

alas, in the "old fart" division (over 30)
I made a resolution about 15 years ago that i have stuck to ever since, dont' make anymore new years resolutions.