Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia Herf
Sounds good Pep. Any place in mind?
discdog Wrote:Ben it looks like 2/17 at Puff "n" Stuff. I'll post the addy and times later today when I get there.
well, Damnit!  I was all geared up for next Sat.  shouldn't be a problem, just lookin forward to hanging out.  Got a few friends also coming I believe, they hang out there pretty frequently from they way they say it. 
LC, my mistake. I posted the 17th by mistake. It's the 10th from 12pm till we leave. Looks like a good turn out so far.
Sorry for the confusion.
edit
Sorry Pep, I'm sitting here at Al's and went ahead & corrected my screwup. By the way, he has a killer deal on Brazillia's right now.Wink
discdog Wrote:LC, my mistake. I posted the 17th by mistake. It's the 10th from 12pm till we leave. Looks like a good turn out so far.
Sorry for the confusion.

hay no problemas, mi amigo.

I will then return to my regularly scheduled anxious awiating of great cigars and great company Cool hope to see many of y'all there, I may be there before noon.

Hey Pirate, where the flippin frick are ya!?
Im really upset that I cant go now but my mother is not doing so well and is in what we believe to be her last few days so I am going down to South Florida tomorrow. Hope this herf turns out well! Ill be around for the next one.

-Ben
Completely understood Ben. I'm sure there will be another shortly. Prayers sent south for you and your family.
Unless anyone has any other suggestions. I'm thinking lunch at Fellini's Pizza around 11:30.

ok?

Fellini's Pizza, 2820 Lavista Rd, 30033

PEP

Sounds good Pep!