Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheeseheads Keep Invading

Not too long ago, MN was invaded by Darren Sharper, Ryan Longwell, and recently Brett Favre.

Now the reach of the Cheeseheads has hit ND.  It seem CigarJohn thought I needed an asskicking out here.  I came home from my hunting trip to find a box of cigars awaiting me.  And it seems that Robbie is helping the enemy.

[Image: CigarJohn004.jpg]

[Image: CigarJohn005.jpg]

[Image: CigarJohn006.jpg]

The past few months I have had the honor of talking to John on the cell phone.  He is such a great person and I did not need to receive such a great gift to know and realize this. 

I must say that in talking to John he is truly "Jimmie the Mum" nice and that is quite a tag.  John is that quality of a person!

Many thanks my friend.  Honestly, the Padilla Miami is my favorite "go to" smoke.  I go out of my way here in ND to hit a particular shop to grab singles of these whenever I head out west for a spell.  Now I have a whole box of these and I am thrilled beyond words.

Thanks again John!  This must all be good Karma cause I have the Packers defense in one of my fantasy football leagues!   [lol]
Damn, a whole box. John did you get hit in the head or something?

Of course he's a great person and quality guy, after all he's a paisano.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[wow][wow][wow]DANG!!!!! John you out done yourself this time!!! WTG !! Tank, who is the Mega Powers now?????[lol]
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

John has lost it! Epic smackdown [wow]
WoW!!! those are some awesome sticks....way to spank the Tank [bravo2][bravo2]
steve047 Wrote:WoW!!! those are some awesome sticks....way to spank the Tank [bravo2][bravo2]

I really really really like these sticks too!  My current favorite smoke!   Thanks again John!
Great hit John, those are awesome sticks and you really out did yourself with a box to the famous Tank [thumbsup]
What a honor to be called "Jimmie the Mum" nice.

The thanks goes out to you Daryn for being such a great friend and I quote here.....

"Cigars is all about sharing and that's what we are doing"-Mr. Mum

"Its all about the thought and friendship.   The cigar among friends symbolized that friendship"-The great, Tank

http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=14965&forum_id=1

Enjoy my friend you deserve them.

-John
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
This is, and has always been, a special place.  Guys like The Mum, and Tankie, Steve and the Bluesman himself make this place what it is.  Thats an awesome hit on Tankie, and you sir, Cigar John, are a truly generous BOTL.  [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Damn John... that is a hell of a shot... 

You are in definite need of some counseling....   because that was insane!    Confusedhock: