Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A chat with Christian Eiroa
When I visited Camp Camacho last week I had the chance to sit down and chat with Christian Eiroa, president of Camacho Cigars. Of all the people that were invited to camp, I was the only non-retailer. It was kind of funny. I asked Christian if I could interview him for one of my upcoming podcasts and he was gracious enough to say yes. So, after our interview, he was kind of curious as to what my role was in the cigar industry.

I told him to think of Stogie Fresh as the Consumer Reports of the cigar industry. I said that I had the distinct pleasure of being able to represent everyone in the cigar industry. I represent him as a manufacturer, as well as retailers and consumers.

As I started to think more about this, I felt really good that Stogie Fresh is a place that all cigar enthusiasts can come to learn more about our passion: cigars.

Christian is a cool guy who really believes in his products. I am an optimist who wants to promote cigars in general. But, I told him that, as a consumer myself, I am the enemy of bad products. and will not sell myself but will report what I believe to be the truth about the products that I review. I was relieved and encouraged to hear his response. He said that the reason he invites people to Camp Camacho is really to share his love and his commmittment to cigars and that he is looking for candid input into his products.

I will be airing my interview with Christian in a couple of weeks on my podcast. But, I have to say that listening to Christian and his father Don Julio during my stay at Camp Camacho has rekindled my passion for cigars and has reinforced my understanding of what a time and resource-consuming process it is to deliver a cigar to the marketplace. I really appreciate what Camacho and the other cigar manufacturers are doing to bring us the great smokes that we enjoy on a daily basis.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
cool.
Very nice Doc, I can't wait to hear the interview. 
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I too as well also am looking forward to the interview. I'm a big fan of Camacho cigars, primarily the corojo wrapper they produce. I have a few boxes aging right now.

Later,
T
MinuteWithTravis Wrote:I too as well also am looking forward to the interview. I'm a big fan of Camacho cigars, primarily the corojo wrapper they produce. I have a few boxes aging right now.

Later,
T
I'm with you Travis. I love the Corojo grown by Camacho Cigars in Honduras. To me it is the best tasting Corojo leaf that I've tasted.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
looking forward to the interview.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin