Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Batch.....
Now that's awesome. PiPs, you've got a gift buddy. Creativity.
Thanks fellas...always trying something new...my wife laughs at all the things I get into! Now I am itching to get into yet another hobby..which also uses my hands....always been a fan and had it in me since I LOVE music, but never stuck with it...now I am determined....I would love to learn to play the guitar!

My dad has been playing since his teens...he has an AWESOME, truly IMPRESSIVE collection of guitars...around 15-20. He plays many different styles and tried to teach me a few times, but I never stuck with it. Now I am ready to learn..but this time, I will do it secretly until I am ready and surprise him so we can jam together! Smile He will be shocked! Wish me luck!! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
JoeBob Wrote:Looking great Mario!

I want to see a LOVO Barberpole figurado!!

Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

Yeah!!   What JoeBob said!!

Also the rosado..Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Mario

Great looking cook top you have!
thanks Reflex!! Smile

And Joe...I think I nailed the LOVO shape tonight!!!! we will see!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I am sorry to say that one of the clay soliders did not make it to the Painting Room. It was the one of the TORO's on the far right....

I guess I left them up on the cooktop too long.....left my BOXER alone for a while and he snuck in and jumped up and pawwed one of the sticks to the floor! Grabbed it and took it to his rug. Then he started to mangle it!!! All that hard work!!! He had clay all over his face!! LOL... The poor clay stogie did not have a chance at the mercy of the powerful boxer jaw. He ate about 3 inches of it and it came back to say a final goodbye in this morning's poop! He will be missed! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

well... he got his fiber for the day!

What is it with dogs... You can give them a gormet meal and a hunk of dried clay... they go for the clay. Is this part of their entertainment or just plain stupidity?
LOL I know!!!! unbelievable!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Maduro PiPs Wrote:Thanks fellas...always trying something new...my wife laughs at all the things I get into! Now I am itching to get into yet another hobby..which also uses my hands....always been a fan and had it in me since I LOVE music, but never stuck with it...now I am determined....I would love to learn to play the guitar!

My dad has been playing since his teens...he has an AWESOME, truly IMPRESSIVE collection of guitars...around 15-20. He plays many different styles and tried to teach me a few times, but I never stuck with it. Now I am ready to learn..but this time, I will do it secretly until I am ready and surprise him so we can jam together! Smile He will be shocked! Wish me luck!! LOL
Good luck Mario, I have been trying to learn over the last year, but time does not allow me to practice as much as I should.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Is it tough? I usually pick up things ratherly quickly. Like the card magic...but I have attempted this MANY times and lost interest quick...I know it needs alot of practice.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster