Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you tell what this is
Yeah ok for thoose of you who laugh about my typeo"S shove it. I lost my left index finger in a lrge retail store as a customer. So next  you think you are pefect go cut a finger off and tell me how hard it is to type.
Dan,

How did it taste to you, did you enjoy it.

Terry
jimmy carter Wrote:Yeah ok for thoose of you who laugh about my typeo"S shove it. I lost my left index finger in a lrge retail store as a customer. So next  you think you are pefect go cut a finger off and tell me how hard it is to type.
JC no one is making fun of any one... People are just having fun. Mo malice intended I'm sure. (heck, I tease Bearlord all the time! & I'm one of those glass house people who shouldn't be throwing stones...)
jimmy carter Wrote:Yeah ok for thoose of you who laugh about my typeo"S shove it. I lost my left index finger in a lrge retail store as a customer. So next  you think you are pefect go cut a finger off and tell me how hard it is to type.
JC...you're the one you said it had 2 N's even after we asked you about it. Has nothing to do with making fun of a typo....you CONFIRMED IT! Now scan that label!!!! Let's take a look!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I have it on good authority that many members here routinely type with only one hand.

Confusedhock:
ScoopKW Wrote:I have it on good authority that many members here routinely type with only one hand.

Confusedhock:
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock: LOL @ scoop!!!!
moki Wrote:[user=93]Cigar Penguin[/user] wrote:
Quote:2 "N's" or was that a typo by you?

At least it doesn't say "habanana" Smile
[lol]  [ROTF]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
ScoopKW Wrote:I have it on good authority that many members here routinely type with only one hand.

Confusedhock:
Lol!Big Grin

I have all my fingers and still cant type............cept' on those rare occasions when I am just "on" and my 2 finger bandit style cannot be touched!Confusedhock:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
jimmy carter Wrote:i think 2 ns. Ill take a pic of it tom and post it. i got few of them as a bday gift.
JC...take a pic of the other sticks as well. How did it smoke?
JC....did you take the pics yet? & how was the cigar that you smoked?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles

Confusedhock:
I usually type with both hands behind my head.