Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prices in Canada
Heading up to Quebec again this weekend to snomobile and was woundering are the prices on the sticks cheaper in the shops than the prices on the web in Canada?
thats easy....NO!!!!!!!!!
No way....

It's nice to go up there and check out humidors, see all of the Cubans in person....but the taxes and prices of thsoe cigars in Canada are simply WAY too high to grab anything other than a few sticks.

Never been to Quebec....be sure to take some pics inside the humidor!
Sorry it took me so long to answer- I had to clean my shorts I laughed so hard when I saw this Tongue

You're looking at $30+ PER PSD4, Choix Supreme, etc.  $35+ for Unicos, $40+ for Monte 2's.  It's ridiculous.  You won't wonder why we also shop online once you see the prices.

Enjoy your time up here though!
let me put it to you this way, I licve 80 minutes away from a LCH, been there twice. I live 40 minutes away form Gordon's. been there 3x, and my Canadian freinds ship stuff to a po box in the states and come pick it up, end up paying have of what the would other wise. It's actually cheaper to fly to Cuba from Toronto and pick up a box of Esplendido's and somthing else that it would be to buy them int he store.
NOOOOOOO!!!