Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox Live Questions

Just got a wireless connection for Xbox Live.  Can my two boys and I play live with one Xbox Live subscription?

Anything else I need to know or words of wisdom.  Should i do platinum?
dunoo
I'm on Satelitte internet with a 999 ping time [doh]
Tank, I am almost positive that it is only one subcription per account. So basically its one gamertag per subscription. You can however have guest accounts. What game are trying to play?
Tank DO NOT USE A CREDIT CARD buy the subscription cards at any store. If you use your credit card the kids have full access to charge points and if they have a problem signing on they often end up create a new account without knowing it. I learned this the hard way with over $700 in in charges. Microsoft will not refund moneys even though my sons had 11 accounts set up between them, they thought they were changing screen names when they were actually creating new accounts.
Thanks Keith!  So if three of us in the house have gamer tags I need three subscriptions?
BaileyCAO Wrote:Tank, I am almost positive that it is only one subcription per account. So basically its one gamertag per subscription. You can however have guest accounts. What game are trying to play?

We are going to play Halo and Call of Duty mostly.
US_Tank Wrote:
BaileyCAO Wrote:Tank, I am almost positive that it is only one subcription per account. So basically its one gamertag per subscription. You can however have guest accounts. What game are trying to play?

[pimp]
Shooting games Tank? That's pretty dangerous stuff to be teaching your innocent boys...
[lol]
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
US_Tank Wrote:Thanks Keith!  So if three of us in the house have gamer tags I need three subscriptions?

Yes. Billy Gates didnt become a multi-billionaire for nothing.

Check ebay for gamer subscriptions. They sell the subscrpition cards and you can usually find them for less than the full price of the card.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
US_Tank Wrote: 
Anything else I need to know or words of wisdom.  Should i do platinum?
There is also no XBL Platinum. Anyone who tries to sell you a card for it is ripping you off.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Gus Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

[pimp]
Shooting games Tank? That's pretty dangerous stuff to be teaching your innocent boys...
[lol]

Have you been talking to my wife?

[Image: IMG_6447.jpg]