Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulled the trigger...
[user=26]Dr. Stogie Fresh[/user] wrote:
Quote:Nice purchase Ben. This will be fun hearing from you as you start filling her up. Be sure to post in the appropriate P0RN sections.

Doc

Will do sir[smokin3] I am currently trying to figure out what to stock her with. I have been planning this purchase for a little while and set aside a decent amount of money to fill er up. Any suggestions would be great! Im looking to get 10 or so boxes and assorted singles pretty consistently. Also if anyone has any particular vendor that they would suggest it would be much appreciated. Hoping to work with Eric as well as a bunch of the vendors that post up on here! Im thinking as far as boxes go: some cubans, opus, CAO assortments (looking for sopranos), and some more lower to mid end cigars that the great BOTLs can suggest!

-Ben
FSU Stogie Wrote:[user=26]Dr. Stogie Fresh[/user] wrote:
Quote:Nice purchase Ben. This will be fun hearing from you as you start filling her up. Be sure to post in the appropriate P0RN sections.

Doc

Will do sir[smokin3] I am currently trying to figure out what to stock her with. I have been planning this purchase for a little while and set aside a decent amount of money to fill er up. Any suggestions would be great! Im looking to get 10 or so boxes and assorted singles pretty consistently. Also if anyone has any particular vendor that they would suggest it would be much appreciated. Hoping to work with Eric as well as a bunch of the vendors that post up on here! Im thinking as far as boxes go: some cubans, opus, CAO assortments (looking for sopranos), and some more lower to mid end cigars that the great BOTLs can suggest!

-Ben
Give Al a call for those Sopranos.  He's got good deals on Padrons also.  Too bad I'm broke. :?
Sounds good wingo! I feel like im going to have to work to find myself some Opus boxes! I always found it amusing that i can get cigars that are not even allowed in the country easier than I can get any Opus!

-Ben
FSU Stogie Wrote:Sounds good wingo! I feel like im going to have to work to find myself some Opus boxes! I always found it amusing that i can get cigars that are not even allowed in the country easier than I can get any Opus!

-Ben
I've never had any luck finding a box of Opus.  I think most BOTL's score their Opus boxes from a B & M.  I have scored quite a few singles, just have to hunt them down.
the 10-15 i have in the humi right now I have gotten from my local B&M but ive never seen full boxes there (but I have also never asked) So I deff am going to try and find em! Wink

-Ben
So I am trying to figure this out. Will the Cigar Oasis XL Plus be enough? I feel like its going to let me down. Should I pick up some Heartfelt Beads?

-Ben
You can never go wrong with beads.