Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullshit MVP
Rhodes = 21 rushes for 113 yds and a TD
Addai = 19 rushes 77 yds, 10 catches 77 yds

and who wins the MVP?

the thoroughly uninspiring Peyton MAnning (25/38/247/1/1)

I figure the shirts were already printed, and so the outcome was predetermined.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:Rhodes = 21 rushes for 113 yds and a TD
Addai = 19 rushes 77 yds, 10 catches 77 yds

and who wins the MVP?

the thoroughly uninspiring Peyton MAnning (25/38/247/1/1)

I figure the shirts were already printed, and so the outcome was predetermined.

TomC
you're right!!!...and what about some defensive player????...:X
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Yeah I would've given it to Rhodes.  Or even a split between him and Addai.  If Addai would have had even 1 reception in the 4th quarter he would have tied a super bowl record.  Great performances by both backs.
IMO Peyton showed he deserved the MVP  by play calling,ball control and field generalship,he's the one who got the balls to the playa's.
biggest missappropriation of the MVP trophy since they gave Tom Brady the award instead of Adam Viniteri during their first Super Bowl win. . . Peyton played ball control which proves hes a competent QB (i mean thats his job, nothing exceptional there) not the most valuable.  Either of the RBs, saturday the center, or any number of defensive players earned it more.

at least thats how I saw it. maybe they thought he was MVP cause he was being compared to Rex The Wonder Dog, who at times looked lost. 

TomC

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
frankly they should've given the mvp to any fan who watched this entire snoozefest. 
Peyton MVP... what a crock!!! Rhodes or Addai deserved it more, and even more than them was the Indy D (who knew?)

[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote:frankly they should've given the mvp to any fan who watched this entire snoozefest. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [lol]

Even the commercials weren't that good either

The only good part about the game was the $100 I won from my office pool. Cool
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I've been a Tennessee Vols-Manning fan for years. I can honestly say he did not deserve it.