Are tickets being sold for the main event?Cool
Bulz Wrote:Are tickets being sold for the main event?Cool
Bulz, will you be attending this herf?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Bulz Wrote:Are tickets being sold for the main event?Cool
Bulz, will you be attending this herf?

I do hope so... (Bulz, he lives about midway between the pace you know in Huntington on rte 110 and the other place on broadway Massapequa)

By the way, if Bulz comes... the 2 of us will take on the 2 of you! We held the NE championship for 3 years in a row! (Sorry Bulz, I know you wanted to keep this a secret but I just couldn't resist)
I'll try to stop by.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:I'll try to stop by.
I'll come to your house and cary you!
Sorry to butt in on this thread, but it looks like Mrs P and I will fly in to NY on the 14th September and fly home on the 18th as things stand at the moment if that fits in with anybodies schedule later in the year.

Cool

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:Sorry to butt in on this thread, but it looks like Mrs P and I will fly in to NY on the 14th September and fly home on the 18th as things stand at the moment if that fits in with anybodies schedule later in the year.

Cool

Anything you and Mrs P do will fit in with my schedule!
I guess I am coming BACK in September!!! Must meet the GREAT PARKSTER!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:I guess I am coming BACK in September!!! Must meet the GREAT PARKSTER!!! Smile
You had better be comming to ALL 4!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:Sorry to butt in on this thread, but it looks like Mrs P and I will fly in to NY on the 14th September and fly home on the 18th as things stand at the moment if that fits in with anybodies schedule later in the year.

Cool

Anything you and Mrs P do will fit in with my schedule!
Ditto!! Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles