Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cohiba Siglo IV
 Thinking about jumping on a box of these.....what are everyone's opinions??? I have been torn for awhile on what box of Cohibas I want to purchase. Seems likes a good deal right now on these so I am thinking it may be worth it.
I have only smoked one but really enjoyed it.
I've had the pleasure and really enjoy them. Great smoke.
I thought they were nice...but just too mild.  And not worth the price tag.
If you're talking about the deal I think you're talking about, how could you go wrong?
While these are very good cigars I have never taken to the Linnea 1492 (siglo) series...my preference for Cohiba remains with the Linnea Classica line and in this size the classica robusto would be my first choice...your mileage may very  [cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
That was a good deal on the IV. I'm waiting for a really good deal on the II
So did you order them Tony?  and Jeht pm sent.  [cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:So did you order them Tony?  and Jeht pm sent.  [cigar]
Negative Bob....I am going  to take your advice and try and hunt down some Robustos with a little age on them. I smoked a Siglo V the other night and was not impressed at all so I think I will stick to the Linnea Classica for now.
Good move Tony.  The Siglo series is a pretty good cigar, but the regular line of Cohibas is much better.  They have much better grassy, vanilla/coffee bean flavors, with a much stronger profile.  I'd put the Siglo series in the Mild/Med category and the originals in the Med/almost full category.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"