Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just an observation
[lol][lol][lol]
at least we get the Jags this Sunday..........no way we lose that one   [thumbsup]
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:at least we get the Jags this Sunday..........no way we lose that one   [thumbsup]

J - I - N - X........J - I - N - X........J - I - N - X....

What's that spell?

JINX!!!
Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:at least we get the Jags this Sunday..........[color="red"]no way we lose that one[/color]   [thumbsup]

J - I - N - X........J - I - N - X........J - I - N - X....

What's that spell?

[color="red"]JINX!!!
Confusedhock:
[/color]
care to place a wager?   [winner]
No. Rob's no a$$hole.  Just a girly boy jets fan with a side kickWink

oh.... the thought of us going 0-4 makes me sick.  We do suck pretty bad this year and the though of losing to te Jags is unbearable.
madurodave Wrote:No. Rob's no a$$hole.  Just a girly boy jets fan with a side kickWink

oh.... the thought of us going 0-4 makes me sick.  We do suck pretty bad this year and the though of losing to te Jags is unbearable.
given the context of the thread I hope everyone knows I was kidding
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:No. Rob's no a$$hole.  Just a girly boy jets fan with a side kickWink

You guys are all faggots anyways!  Tongue
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:

Might as well be frank, monsieur. It would take a miracle to get you out of Casablanca, and the Germans have outlawed miracles.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:

Might as well be frank, monsieur. It would take a miracle to get you out of Casablanca, and the Germans have outlawed miracles. TongueBig Grin
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:

hey i take great pride in being the biggest a$$hole on the planet and certainly on this forum.  [rob]

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f" 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"