Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright ET, I'll be in Pittsburgh next week...
...traveling on business.  I'll be with a team of people so I'm not sure of how much "free time" I'll have but...

Where should I go that is cigar friendly?

Are you around or close to make the trip?

We are eating dinner one night at this place and then to Station Square afterwards.  Let me know brother!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
WOW!!   My neck of the woods!  (well, sorta)    Let me know when and I'll do my best to catch up with you.    Station Square is about 40-50 minutes for me.

At Station Square you might want to pay a visit to Poor Richard's cigar shop.   Great people there and probably the only place you will be able to relax smoking a cigar indoors!  lol!

To be honest, I don't frequent the "big city" much because its a long drive back after having a few drinks.  So I'm probably not the best person to ask what places are cigar friendly there.   I know there are several.   Like the Blue Note, but it recently closed down I believe.

Let me know your schedule, date, etc.. and we can take it from there!   I'll also PM you my private cell number....   guard it like you do your Cuban cigars!  lol!  Wink

Eric
I just came back from Pittsburgh the one in NH but it looked like this up there about 10 Miles south of Canada.

[Image: DSCF0320.jpg]