Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey you NY'ers
I'm looking to try that Hudson Baby Bourbon Whiskey & apparently you people don't like to share because it's only available in NY. If anyone has this stuff readily available please pm me. HTF cigars or straight cash, homey![pimp]
http://starwine.biz/store/shopping_cart.php?utm_source=Vinquire&utm_medium=WineFeed&utm_content=Hudson%20Baby%20Bourbon%20Whiskey%20375%20mL%20Half%20Bottle&utm_campaign=base&osCsid=d6ni6pbi5l8ltubq33od7dmk05
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Thanks Jimmie!  I appreciate it.Wink
BTW, anything else they sell of the local stuff that any of you NY'ers would recommend?  No point in ordering just one bottle.  It's.... more green (yeah, that's itTongue) to conserve on fuel by shipping more at once![bravo]
Actually Mac, I wouldnt recommend any of the Hudson whiskies. A lot better stuff out there for less money.

The whiskies are quite rough, all being under 3 years of age.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Who dat?
MikeD Wrote:Actually Mac, I wouldnt recommend any of the Hudson whiskies. A lot better stuff out there for less money.

Really, one of my magazines recommended this stuff.:?  Well, perhaps I'll just waste... I mean spend my money on some more HTF beers over at my favorite store, The Four Firkins![bravo2]
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
Who dat?
Yes, I am back. For now, anyway... lol
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:Actually Mac, I wouldnt recommend any of the Hudson whiskies. A lot better stuff out there for less money.

I actually like the stuff.  Thought it was very smooth.  The owner came up to a restaurant here in town and held a tasting.  Cool guy, but NY State has been rough on him.  Only distillery in NY.  Have been considering driving down there to take a tour of the place.
who knew NY  made anything but taxes...i'll have to look into this[potofgold]
No Justice, No Peace!