Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigarillos
Hey Guys I smoke Cigars but I also Smoke Cigarillos but the problem is that I'ts a bit expensive here (Canada) and I would like to know if there's a Web site that ships cigarillos to Canada.
That's it Thank you
there's a thread in the help section with online retaielrs that we've used here successfully.  famous, ci, et, al. etc.
Actually, it is ILLEGAL for anyone to ship tobacco direct to the end consumer in Canada.   Any tobacco shipments to Canada must be directed to an authorized & licensed tobacco reseller.   Anyone shipping direct to the end consumer can face some real problems.  

Not to mention, customs normally takes the package so the customer is out the cigars...files a chargeback...and the shipper is out both the money and the cigars.  :X

You might find some vendor online who does not know (or care) about the laws to where they are shipping.   However, I would be careful because you can also get into some trouble for soliciting the direct sale to you.

ET
wow.  Confusedhock:  learn something new every day.
http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/showdoc/cs/T-11.5/bo-ga:s_3::bo-ga:s_4?page=3

Deliver or mail
13. (1) No person shall, for consideration, cause a tobacco product to be delivered from one province to another or to be sent by mail unless the delivery or mailing is between manufacturers or retailers or the person is otherwise exempted by the regulations.