Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doc's First Central Coast Herf
I am so tempted to attend this. Sergione, I got your PM. However, I don't know where I'll be on that day. If I can free it up, I'll RSVP with you fellers. I'd love to be there if at all possible. Kinda long way from Reno, though... if I make it, I might take you up on that piece of floor, Doc.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:I am so tempted to attend this. Sergione, I got your PM. However, I don't know where I'll be on that day. If I can free it up, I'll RSVP with you fellers. I'd love to be there if at all possible. Kinda long way from Reno, though... if I make it, I might take you up on that piece of floor, Doc.
Thats code for pile of soft dirt in the backyard by the shedBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:I am so tempted to attend this. Sergione, I got your PM. However, I don't know where I'll be on that day. If I can free it up, I'll RSVP with you fellers. I'd love to be there if at all possible. Kinda long way from Reno, though... if I make it, I might take you up on that piece of floor, Doc.
Dub, you remember, we tried to get together before when I was in South Tahoe. The dang snow wouldn't cooperate. Hell, if you show, you can sleep right next to my M+! Confusedhock:

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Maduro PiPs Wrote:This should be a fantastic event!!!! It makes ya wanna hop a flight a surprise the crew! Confusedhock:
Mario, don't you have a second home in Pebble Beach??

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Poriggity Wrote:I am 99% sure that I will be there.. its about 250 miles for me, but worth it.  I will be there at 10 am, but I may need to bolt around 3pm or so.. gotta talk to my wife and see what she's got planned for me on Sunday.
Doc, sending you a PM now.
Scott  
Scott, I have the plan. We'll have my wife call your wife around 3pm and tell her that we just couldn't let you drive home... to much nicotine. Could be dangerous. So, you'll have to pull an overnighter. Works every time. Smile

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:This should be a fantastic event!!!! It makes ya wanna hop a flight a surprise the crew! Confusedhock:
Mario, don't you have a second home in Pebble Beach??

Doc

Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

That would be quite the surprise...Wink

w00t

I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Food: I will bring some of the best Conchas/sweet bread you have ever tasted

they are actually Conchitas, a small version of the big ones, but way better

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:Food: I will bring some of the best Conchas/sweet bread you have ever tasted

they are actually Conchitas, a small version of the big ones, but way better

*DROOL*

THOSE ARE SO GOOD!!!!!...
[party4]

I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Where's the beef? Unless anybody has any trouble with meat, I will have some good old California Tri-Tip.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:Where's the beef? Unless anybody has any trouble with meat, I will have some good old California Tri-Tip.

Doc

Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

my mouth is watering....Wink