Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does any one have this Humidor?
I've seen this humidor around a few places, and I have to admit to my eye I think it is a beutiful humidor. My question is if you or anyone you know owns one and are they happy with it. I might have to buy this soon, as I'm out of room.

Confusedhock:That is a great looking humiConfusedhock:Confusedhock:

Dont know anyone that has one but I wouldnt think twice to buy it, unless its really expensive

very great looking

Didnt someone get one from the SS gift exchange????????
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
it really does look good.....[rob]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
I have one. Got it over a year ago and it has been doing a great job. And you're right, it is beautiful.
Well that settles that then I'm going to get it then. I seen it for about $250 at a locol B&M.
That's a little high, but they are harder to find now.
that is a beauty.  sure to be a featured piece of any stogie collection.  good luck bro.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:that is a beauty.  sure to be a featured piece of any stogie collection.  good luck bro.
Yeah.....it is a beauty!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I want one....:?

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Sure is a good lookin humidor.  How many cigars will it hold?