Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where are those blemished humidors?
A while ago (maybe 4 weeks ago) someone posted links to these high-end humidors for sale for around $20. They were damaged or blemished and said to have nothing wrong that affected their use.

Anyone have these links handy?
savoy from holts john.
http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=183628&trail=86666

they're at the very bottom. looks like they've sold out of the bigger one though, only the small one left.
John, they are still having problems with their website, so when you call them, mention that. They were giving you free freight and a couple of cigars for your trouble, but that was a couple of weeks ago, so I'm not sure if that's still the case. They have also put a limit of one on them now. Which really sucks, as they are really nice and I only have one left that is probably going to my brother in law.

Tell them you want the Savoy Glass top - large.

By the way, I ordered 5 and could find no damage or blemishes.
I stopped at the NE Philly store on Thursday afternoon and they have a ton (maybe 30) Savoy humidors that are all very nice looking for $20 apiece.  I don't see the "Dents and Dings" on the site any more but you might get lucky if you call the store.

They had a year end closeout and all their floor models and left overs are on sale.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
discdog Wrote:John, they are still having problems with their website, so when you call them, mention that. They were giving you free freight and a couple of cigars for your trouble, but that was a couple of weeks ago, so I'm not sure if that's still the case. They have also put a limit of one on them now. Which really sucks, as they are really nice and I only have one left that is probably going to my brother in law.

i didn't think there was a limit of one, i thought you just had to pay individual shipping on each. you could order 10 if you wanted, but they wouldn't combine shipping.
scott81425 Wrote:
discdog Wrote:John, they are still having problems with their website, so when you call them, mention that. They were giving you free freight and a couple of cigars for your trouble, but that was a couple of weeks ago, so I'm not sure if that's still the case. They have also put a limit of one on them now. Which really sucks, as they are really nice and I only have one left that is probably going to my brother in law.

i didn't think there was a limit of one, i thought you just had to pay individual shipping on each. you could order 10 if you wanted, but they wouldn't combine shipping.
That could be Scott, after I ordered mine I didn't call back, just re-stating what I'd read. Could've been bad info.
I've been using mine for weeks.  It's great!