Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carol Burnett sues TV's "Family Guy" cartoon
And I thought she was dead.....

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=entertainmentNews&storyid=2007-03-17T010507Z_01_N16246040_RTRUKOC_0_US-BURNETT.xml&src=rss&rpc=22
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
carol was a comic genius and her variety show was one for the ages but it's kind of sad seeing her suing another comedy show for doing something that was amongst the things that her show did in the day. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote: it's kind of sad seeing her suing another comedy show for doing something that was amongst the things that her show did in the day. 
My sentiments exactly!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Personally, the only thing I ever found funny about "Family Guy" was the "South Park" episode where they found out its scripts were being written by manatees moving colored balls around in a big tank. Tongue

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
carol needs a hobby.
over anxious lawyers...
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote: it's kind of sad seeing her suing another comedy show for doing something that was amongst the things that her show did in the day. 
My sentiments exactly!
ditto...what a beotch!!!![curse]
she hasn't been the same since her daughter died.  you can forgive her things like this.