Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puff Stuff
Amazing...just AMAZING!! What else can you say?

Like others have said....Al & people like him are here for a reason & we do need more people like him!!

(BTW... I thought I was the only one who remembered Audie Murphy.)
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
wonderful post, dd. a fitting tribute to a man who knows what's right. i'd bet for him it wasn't heroic at all, just reaction and instinct, which is what true heroism is, i suppose. a toast to al!
Wow....now that is a true hero....[rob]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
I have heard of AL.....thats it....he just made the heros list, but it seems like he was always one, thank you for sharing the story DD, You made me shake
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Headley Wrote:I actually got the chills reading about this.  Amazing act of selflessness Al.  God has blessed this Earth with people like you for a reason.
I feel the same way Headley.
god bless you al. 
Bungalowbill Wrote:wonderful post, dd. a fitting tribute to a man who knows what's right. i'd bet for him it wasn't heroic at all, just reaction and instinct, which is what true heroism is, i suppose. a toast to al!
yeah, I was sitting here reading and thinking, "this doesn't really surprize me at all".  Al is an awesome individual.  Awful about the wreck, though, hate to hear that.
Al,your actions speak louder than words brother.Thank you for giving yet another reason to believe in my fellow human beings.
This does not surprise me about Al's character.  We need more people in the world like him.  You did your best, pal. 

Oh yeah, I'm new here.  Gonna check it out!