Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
have you seen the riches?
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Bungalowbill Wrote:i love eddie izzard's cross cultural comedy from way back so i watched one of the shows. frankly got kind of bored, and i couldn't figure out if the actors just couldn't pull off an american accent (absolutely brutal, if that's the case) or were trying to do something i don't understand. maybe i'll give it another shot.

izzard is a scream.  do yourself a favor and pick up dress to kill.

and minnie driver...what the hell is that?  she looks like a chick made out of spare parts.  nothing seems to go together right.  all out of proportion.
That's what makes her perfect for this part!
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Bungalowbill Wrote:i love eddie izzard's cross cultural comedy from way back so i watched one of the shows. frankly got kind of bored, and i couldn't figure out if the actors just couldn't pull off an american accent (absolutely brutal, if that's the case) or were trying to do something i don't understand. maybe i'll give it another shot.

izzard is a scream.  do yourself a favor and pick up dress to kill.

and minnie driver...what the hell is that?  she looks like a chick made out of spare parts.  nothing seems to go together right.  all out of proportion.
lol @ minnie driver. every time i see her in a movie or show or something, and just stare at how odd she looks. i can't help but think she'd be really good looking, if you could just fix all her weird traits. of course, i guess that's true for almost every girl. if i could just make them perfect, they'd be really pretty. of course, there are a few *cough*catherinezetajones*cough* that are already perfect.
[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote:izzard is a scream.  do yourself a favor and pick up dress to kill.

That's Izzard in the lead role? Damn, he looks a lot different without the makeup, doesn't he? [lol]

Love his comedy, but the show's on too late and not really my thing. Caught the first half of so of the pilot but bailed on it and went to bed. Mostly I just watch movies, HBO's various series (Sopranos, Rome, Deadwood) and a few sci-fi reruns here and there. Hate commercials. Show has to really, really grab me for me to sit through 'em.

Oh, and Minnie looks weird because her body wants to be about 40 pounds heavier. Don't you remember her early roles? She was the BIG girl guys fell for because of her spirit or intellect or something. (yeah . . . riiiiiiight). Poor thing had to starve herself down to Ethiopian refugee status to get parts and now her bones don't fit inside her skin.

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
[lol]

perhaps we should rename this thread the "beat minnie senseless" thread. you guy are killin' me.
i'd keep her tits and just go for a rebuild kit on the rest.