Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is my door key.
Thanks guys, this is a really great and exciting time for me.  It's going to be tough for a while, but all in all I think it will be worth it. 

It still hasn't sunk in yet... I OWN A HOME!  IT'S MINE!  If I want to knock out a wall or rip out the floor... I can!  I don't know why I would, but it's nice to have the option.  Big Grin

Fortunately I already have pretty much everything necessary for now... after I figure out what improvements should be done, I'll basically just be fixing the place up for the next 4-5 years... which means I should be done right about the time I should sell it.  [doh]

edit: and the first thing I'm doing when I move in is sitting on the floor of the living room with a bottle of scotch and lighting up a stogie!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:you know... I bet I can make a working copy of that key form that picture...
Go ahead... I already changed the locks.  Wink
BigE Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:you know... I bet I can make a working copy of that key form that picture...
Go ahead... I already changed the locks.  Wink

Smart move....Smile

You are so right about your first home, it is one of the great satisfactions in one's life. 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
US_Tank Wrote:Congrats!  Now you need a mancave!

+100 !!!!! [thumbsup][bravo][bravo2][rob]