Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Csonka cigar valet
Hey guys, i was thinking of getting one of these. Does anyone have any experience with them? like does it keep its RH well? It looks pretty neat but i thought i would ask for opinions before i purchase.

http://fujipub.com/abnersworld/csonkalarge.jpg
I don't have this one but I do have the similar two stick jobbie.  In all fairness I find it to be more flash than substance.  It is a feasible piece of equipment but lacks the durability / seal of the otter / herfadors or the balance of functionality / look of the standard finger cases. 

And to answer your question about the seal.  The one of mine sucks.  It has some sort of spring metal in the joint which is lamentable.  I wouldn't buy it again.
You always get screwed Rob.  First your shitty foam in your Otterbox, now this. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:You always get screwed Rob.  First your shitty foam in your Otterbox, now this. Tongue

lol.  what can i say mark i saw joe's otter at the herf and got foam envy.  Tongue

otter did send me the correct foam though in their defense along with a kind letter and free 15 ct. otter.  top shelf company.
You sure it was foam envy and not belt envy. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
lol i don't wear belts. 
Thanks for your input Rob, i have two caddies, a 5 and 10 ct that do the job well but you know how it is when you see someting pretty. Sorry to hear about your bad experience with the csonka, i think i will stick with the caddies and spend the cash on more cigars.
EagleEye Wrote:Thanks for your input Rob, i have two caddies, a 5 and 10 ct that do the job well but you know how it is when you see someting pretty. Sorry to hear about your bad experience with the csonka, i think i will stick with the caddies and spend the cash on more cigars.
tha't swhat i would do.
personally, I would NEVER humidify a traveldor. You are asking for mold.
I agree skip, it can cause problems. Thats why i love the seal on the caddies. Its so good you can just put in the cigars with no water and it keeps them at pretty much the same humidity that they were in your humi before you took them out.