Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belated thanks to Bobgun and Skipper
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Dave, I'm sure I speak for bobgun as well when I say we know you appreciated the hit and thanks are not necessary. We are glad tho that you are back.

Stay healthy my friend!

Yeah, What he said. And get your bike out on the road!

[Image: w40a.jpg]
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
MONSTER HIT on an AWESOME BOTL!!! Great show fellas!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Great, high-quality hits on the Parkster. Enjoy it all bro, it doesn't get any better....

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Parkster Wrote:These two fine gentlemen hit me hard at the begining of the year, and its no excuse, but I was neglecting my duties due to some serious issues in my life at the time, and should have thanked them both on the spot for their kindness.

Bobgun hit me with a surprise that took me while my guard was down, and had me scratching my head until I read the note to see what the key was all about.

[Image: DSC00626.jpg]

The key entitles me to visit Dalmore and have a dram any time I wish.

I cant thank you enough Bob, cigars and a dram is a serious bomb to me.

Skipper had offered to help me along with Headley to get their hands on an Opus tin if possible. To be honest I had not heard anything for a while and had assumed that I missed the boat until the package arrived from John.

[Image: DSC00625.jpg]

The tins was a cool site, then the hitch hickers blew me away.

I'm sure you will all agree that these are the sort of people that we all wish to surround ourselves with all of the time.

It was unforgivable of me to leave the thank you and recognition for your kindness so late gentlemen, please be assured that amends are in order.

Dave.

That's just one high class hit.

Keith Wrote:That's just one high class hit.
Your not kidding, truly professional. Two to the chest and then one to the Head. Big Grin