Poll: Which would be your favorite?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Robusto
22.22%
4 22.22%
2. Churchhill
5.56%
1 5.56%
3. Toro
16.67%
3 16.67%
4. Lonsdale
16.67%
3 16.67%
5. Petite Corona
0%
0 0%
6. Belicoso
11.11%
2 11.11%
7. Perfecto
0%
0 0%
8. Lancero
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Vitola 2
I know this poll was done once before, however my favorite vitola was not there so I would like a recount. Vote for your go to vitola.
i mainly stick to robustos, toros, and torps

Big Grin

-jesse
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
This site has a great breakdown of cigar sizes.

http://www.2guyssmokeshop.com/help/cigar_info.asp
Lancero without a doubt.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Keith Wrote:This site has a great breakdown of cigar sizes.

http://www.2guyssmokeshop.com/help/cigar_info.asp

good info there Keith...[smokin2]

-jesse
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Well I cant answer this! I used to stick only to Cigars of larger ring guages and mostly torps and robustos. But as my collection has grown, I found myself experimenting more and finding the right size Vitola for each cigar. For instance, I love the RyJ Cazadores now and before I dont think I would have given it a second look because of its size. I still love a big cigar but I find myself and my preferneces wandering all over the place!

-Ben
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:i mainly stick to robustos, toros, and torps

Big Grin

-jesse
I'm right there with you Jesse. Sometimes I like a churchhill, and I really like the classic shape of a perfecto.
fishhound Wrote:I'm right there with you Jesse. Sometimes I like a churchhill, and I really like the classic shape of a perfecto.

ohhh!!!!!

i forgot about the perfecto!!!!

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Mostly toros here, with the occasional torpedo thrown in . . . some cigars just seem to taste better in a torp. I do also keep a few robustos around, for short smokes.

I have to admit, though, I've been experimenting---belicosas and figurados are a HOOT to smoke. I'm not sure why. They're just fun.

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
i'm going with the lonsdale here.  though the p/c makes a great quick smoke size imho.

i'm not a fan of the larger ring gauges.