Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your new to the forum here is a great way to get to know some of the guys
what's up everybody

so anyway im a 30 yr old father of 4 (no kidding)

i fart around with pc's at work and other than that im just kind of a home body!

baileycao introduced me to the forum!!!!!!

oh yeah JEBUS  you da man

Gordon Wrote:what's up everybody

i fart around with pc's at work and other than that im just kind of a home body!

[welcome] to the crew Gordon.Big Grin
 [user=1040]Gordon[/user] wrote:
Quote:what's up everybody

Uh OHH There goes the neighborhood!!TongueTongue. [welcome] and thanks for signing up man. Churros and Purros has a new fan.
[welcome]
thanks alot everybody  

seems to be a nice group you have hereSmile
[welcome]to the Stogie Chat Gordon. Glad you stopped by and look forward to your posts. What do you smoke?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Big Grin. l will like coming here ,l want to tell everyone, sports,leisure,outdors.and so on, please see

www.vvshoe.com

shoes! cheap! nice ! guarntee
[welcome]
Hey everyone! I signed up today and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Stuart Carnes from NY and I'm the Cheif Administrator of CIGAR AFFAIR. We just launched the website www.mycigaraffair.com this morning and we'd love to fill it with some guests! Come check us out and please sign the guestbook so I can get back to! Please to be here and I look forward to meeting some great folks.

[Image: l_2b561745ae0ccaf705d57df57de06db4.jpg]
Thanks for the cool chat room.