Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first box
    just thought i'd throw this out there.  today i bought my first box of cigars after smoking for about a year.  finally found somethin i enjoy enough to devote an entire box to: macanudo portofinos.  my flavoured cigar phase is pretty much out now after ordering an acid sampler and being completely disatisfied.  i finally understand what all you guys were talkin about Tongue  anyway, i figured a box of macanudos would go nice with my new humi and zippo w/ torch insert, which btw i will have pics up in the P0RN section after the new humi finishes seasoning.  thanks to all for leaning me towards "traditional" cigars.  
Sounds great!!  I'll be looking forward to the pics!! Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Awsome lets see some pics in the cigar P0RN forum and if you have a humi some pics of that too.
back before i got promoted, my former manager loved those portofinos. swore by them. enjoy!
Ahh Macanodos my first cigar. I use to love them.
Is the portofino the lancero size in the tube? if so I enjoy those from time to time.
yes i believe they are the lanceros
nothing like the first box, congrats!  And many more will follow. 
LC stogiechat homebrew gnome Wrote:nothing like the first box, congrats!  And many more will follow. 

I remember my first box...

I also remember my first box of stogies as well...

Ah memories... [cigar]

Congrats on your purchase!
congrats and enjoy.