Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocked, Awed, Humbled, and Otherwise Crippled
whole-lee Smokes!

(first I said: "how the fork did he know it was Tonto")...

Great post and superb hit of hits!
Outstanding ........ truly outstanding.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
BEAUTIFUL! Thats all i can say.
Talk about heavy artillery that is just crazy, what a hit.
You got the smack down laid on you Rob.....Like the peoples elbow but with real power

great Tonto
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Jan really knows how to take it to kemosabe!
Why, Rob is so dazed and confused he's trying to make it with the fish.  I love the fish's expression. "I love ya, man"Big Grin
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Just a fabulous hit Tonto!! Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

Rob sleeps wit da fishes...

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
It was intended as a "Thank You" for all the help that Rob has been giving me & my wife here around the house. An example....A couple of weeks ago, Rob & his brother came over on a Sunday to build a new wall for us, so the baby can have a seperate room.

Thanks again Rob!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I think it was more to get Rob off your back, Jan, after seeing your box of 898's and always asking for one Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:I think it was more to get Rob off your back, Jan, after seeing your box of 898's and always asking for one Big Grin
mikey you could not be more right!  these things are like crack.  and they have a box date of 2005.  another example of the stogiechat effect.  someone recommends a cigar to you and then you can't understand how you ever lived without it.  also know as the lz factor.