Poll: What kind of SC Gear Would You Like To See?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hats
14.89%
7 14.89%
Polo Shirts
12.77%
6 12.77%
Hawaiian Shirts
12.77%
6 12.77%
T Shirts
25.53%
12 25.53%
Long Sleeve Shirts
10.64%
5 10.64%
Coffee Mugs
17.02%
8 17.02%
Backpacks/Herfpacks
4.26%
2 4.26%
Other (Please Specify in Reply)
2.13%
1 2.13%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would Peeps Be Interested in SC Gear???
Alright guys, I got word from Eric that we can go ahead with this!  Now we need to get a new logo design done and then I can see what it'd cost to have some stuff done up.  I'll be heading this up.  Eric has graciously decided he doesn't want any $$$ from the sales of SC merch so we can keep the costs as low as possible.Wink 

Is anybody here a graphic design person or know anyone who can put together a quality design?  The design will be voted on by members and then have to be approved by Eric, of course. 

I will offer up a premium 5pk to the winner of the SC logo design contest.  New thread coming...
Count me in on all of the above.

If ET is up for this, he could even start a comp for the corporate logo that could be engraved or embroidered with the minimum of fuss.

SC gear sounds like a great idea to me.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Excellent idea Mac!  
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
macallan2 Wrote:Alright guys, I got word from Eric that we can go ahead with this!  Now we need to get a new logo design done and then I can see what it'd cost to have some stuff done up.  I'll be heading this up.  Eric has graciously decided he doesn't want any $$$ from the sales of SC merch so we can keep the costs as low as possible.Wink 

Is anybody here a graphic design person or know anyone who can put together a quality design?  The design will be voted on by members and then have to be approved by Eric, of course. 

I will offer up a premium 5pk to the winner of the SC logo design contest.  New thread coming...
Paging Mario.......Paging Maduro PiPs......Paging Mario......Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
All shirts Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
3X SHIRTS

Doesn't Rothschild already have an awesome StogieChat logo made up? Or is that one only for bands? Like on the Official StogieChat Cigar series?
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:Doesn't Rothschild already have an awesome StogieChat logo made up? Or is that one only for bands? Like on the Official StogieChat Cigar series?
speaking of what's up with the 07's?  these available?
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:Doesn't Rothschild already have an awesome StogieChat logo made up? Or is that one only for bands? Like on the Official StogieChat Cigar series?
I'd love to see this.  I never got any of those due to my absence.:X
pips had something pretty good on his self fabricated bands form the Atlantic herf