Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle Bob's birthday strike
Bob's hits are always massive. Always a humbling experience. Nice work Bob!

Enjoy Mike! [winner]

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
That LZ6,

Always blowing people up.....nice assault on the officer Uncle Bob
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Very nice hit there LZ.
that was truly nice to see.

Good job there LZ
That's one hell of a birthday spanking LZ.Big Grin
...the fat lady has sung...... GOODNIGHT courtesy of LZ!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Here some info on the Cuvee Grand Lanceros (from cigar.com)

Debuting in 2006, the Cuvee Grand proceeded the release of the Cuvee Blanc and Rouge which are its regular production counterparts.  Only available to select dealers in Chicago, New York, Boston, San Francisco, Germany, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, when this cigar first graced the shelves of fewer than 100 of the top stores in the world, it was an instant hit (this cigar is still only available to the worlds top 100 tobacconists).  Aficionados hail this cigar as one of the best, blended for experienced cigar enthusiasts who enjoy a complex and very well refined medium to full bodied cigar.  In fact, this cigar was originally made for the European market and blended to compete head to head with Cuban brands like Montecristo.  To achieve its one of a kind flavor and aroma, the Cuvee Grand uses two separate Cuban wrappers that are grown in Ecuador.  As you may know, Cuvee is a term frequently used in reference to wine and champagne to describe the vineyards most premier bottle.  Similarly, the Cuvee Grand is considered the world’s most premier cigar.  When it was launched in the US, it made its first appearance at the Grand Havana Room in New York where connoisseurs paid $50.00 a head just to taste the cigar.

Rolled only in a classic Lancero size, this cigar represents everything that culminates a classic cigar, one which rivals even the best brands being made in Cuba’s top factories.  Production of this cigar is extremely limited.  Not only are the boxes numbered, but each cigar is individually numbered by hand.  Only the most qualified rollers at the Tabadom factory in the Dominican Republic are qualified to roll this masterpiece.

17,000 cigars made annually
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Superb hit Bob, Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why