Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Professor and the tribalChief
A professor was sent to darkest Africa to live with a primitive tribe. He spent years with them, teaching them reading, writing, math and science.
One day the wife of the tribe's chief gave birth to a white baby.
The tribe was shocked and the chief pulled the professor aside and said, "Look here! You're the only white man we've ever seen and this woman gives birth to a white baby. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened,"
The professor replied, "No, Chief, you're mistaken. What you have here is a natural occurence, what we in the civilized world call an albino! Look at that field over there. All the sheep are white except for one black one. Nature does this on occasion."
The chief was silent for a moment, then he said, "Tell you what, you don't say anything more about that sheep and I won't say anything more about that white baby."
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

uh.....  

nope, I got nuthin'
awesome!
Good one!![lol]
Took a sencond but

Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:[lol]

[lol]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
ewwwww

Big GrinBig Grin
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves