Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drew Estate Medusa
Maduro PiPs Wrote:I could hear that Tommy laugh all the way over here in NY!!! Smile
It still haunts me Confusedhock:  Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Great review MikeD , just great[lol]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
I'm still waiting for Rob's & Mark's reviews on this......
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I can't believe no one got pics of the faces made every time one of them took a puff. It was priceless!

And let's not forget the Dumondi!

Mike, they both should be thanking you for ending that one before someone permantatly lost their ability to taste, forever!
Why Mike!!!!!!!

lol
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
discdog Wrote:I can't believe no one got pics of the faces made every time one of them took a puff. It was priceless!

And let's not forget the Dumondi!

Mike, they both should be thanking you for ending that one before someone permantatly lost their ability to taste, forever!
If Rob would have finished the Dumondi, he would have hated cigars for the rest of his life Tongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Great review Mike
MikeD Wrote:I also expect Rob and Mark to write their reviews as well.  It's only fair

[cigar]
Rob put his review here... http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=770&forum_id=3&jump_to=73570#p73570
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
There isnt much I can say about this cigar that the videos don't explain.  It is PURE SHIT in every sense!  There was NOTHING good about it!  It tasted like dirt, looked like shit, and completely ruined my tastedbuds for life!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
i've smoked god knows how many cigars and never felt the ill effects of any of them. a little jelly leg but that's it.

after smoking this fu$#ing thing i started getting the cold sweats down the spine and was having difficulty holding the pepsi can steady.  geez even keeping my hands steady was a project.  that's why i stood up and turned the fan on even though it was only 60 or so degrees.  like the dt's in a box man.  worst thing ever.  my throat is still sore how many days later.

and many thanks to discdog who immediately saw my plight and threw me an lg small batch life preserver.  i don't know if i could've made it without you bro.  probably would've fallen over face first and drown in a bowl of chili.

seriously this cigar is not even funny.  the other crap cigars are funny because everyone including the manufacturer knows it's a sh!t cigar.  this freaking guy drew honeslty believes that he makes good stuff.  i mean this cigar has blown right by amusing and firmly entrenched itself in aggravating.  going to be fun meeting jonathan drew one day.  hi, i'm jonathan.  *bang* right cross to the head.