Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark, Mikey and Rob's Feat of Extreme Stupidity
Keith Wrote:[user=84]macallan2[/user] wrote:
Quote:That was great to watch.  Even better hearing those thick E. coast accents y'all got!Tongue
y'all  is that in the dictionary?Tongue

It is in mine. Websters Southern Edition.

I don't think I've laughed that much in a long time. And Tommy's right, the expressions were priceless.
Great job Keith!
Hearing Mario and Mark go back and forth at eachother was like watching The Departed and A Bronx Tale at the same time Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I was thinking soap and the odd couple, but I get the idea Tongue
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:youse thinks we got an accent? Fohgedaboudid.
I thought they only said Fohgedaboudid on the sapranos I was wrong.
Keith Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:youse thinks we got an accent? Fohgedaboudid.
I thought they only said Fohgedaboudid on the sapranos I was wrong.
my first reaction to your post was to say Fohgedaboudid
fishhound Wrote:Oh the horror keeps playing over and over in my mind.
Yeah, me too! but then I think....better them then me! Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
MikeD Wrote:Hearing Mario and Mark go back and forth at eachother was like watching The Departed and A Bronx Tale at the same time Big Grin
[lol][ROTF] so true!! Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
That looked like fun... I don't know what they were smoking, but it had to be something horrible Smile
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Poriggity Wrote:That looked like fun... I don't know what they were smoking, but it had to be something horrible Smile
Scott  

Poriggity this is what they were smoking

[Image: CI-NAD-YMEDM-400.jpg]

Look for the Medusa link in one of the past post, MikeD almost died, Rob was spraying his tongue with Raid when he finished to get rid of the taste and we found mark huddled in the fetal position in the back yard broken out in a cold sweat and delirious.
So, I guess my next question would be, why subject yourself to such torture?? Big Grin
Those East Coast guys are nutz.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com