Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark, Mikey and Rob's Feat of Extreme Stupidity
I'll step up for the Lars!!! The one Acid I had was not so bad....lol  Cool You gotta come harder than that Skip! Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I have a few of West Africa's finest from Malabo that I keep just to scare away the non-cigar smokers who mooch at a BBQ when they see me and the guys pullin on a premium stick. I dont mind them throwing away this minger after a few draws as much as I hate to see them disgard a good stick.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ab826c"I'm sure even a Lars would taste like an ESG in comparison to these ........ let me know if you guys ...... Mark, Rob, Mike, Mario and lets not forget Skipper would be game enough for these skinny little dungfests.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ab826c" 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ab826c"Hell, I'll take em over in September ...... I have to see this for myself. Wink
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why