Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memorial Day Weekend
Tommy2guns Wrote:I request that all of us take a moment this weekend to honor and remember Our active duty soldiers and our Veterans,Smoke a cigar you love for them.Thanks.
Well said.  I will be with my favorite veteran this weekend, my grandfather, who proudly served in WWII and had a hand in introducing me to cigars.

Thank you to all of you that serve and have served.
Magnum PI Wrote:
Tommy2guns Wrote:I request that all of us take a moment this weekend to honor and remember Our active duty soldiers and our Veterans,Smoke a cigar you love for them.Thanks.
Well said.  I will be with my favorite veteran this weekend, my grandfather, who proudly served in WWII and had a hand in introducing me to cigars.

Thank you to all of you that serve and have served.
well said.
Memorial Day Weekend
What are you smoking?

Ans: As much as I can!
& yes, I will be honoring those who served and made the ultimate sacrifice.
sounds like some good plans in the works...the unfortunate truth of the matter is I am down to the yard gars rolling around in the bottom of the humi BUUT I am going golfing saturday morning and to a cookout in the afternoon soooo...I will have to hit the shop at least for a couple singles....have a great weekend all!!!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Well, memorial day weekend, is over, but I definetly smoked a good one in honor of our soldiers Smile  The wife and I hit vegas again, and I went to casa fuente, only to find it packed.  I figured I would just not hit them this time.  I went to a Davidoff store, and picked up an Anejo 46 and a Padron 4000.  Smoked that Anejo with a corona while losing at the tables playing blackjack Sad Smile
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Had a great Memorial Weekend.  My wife and I road our Harleys down the Washington and Oregon coast line and met up with three other couples . We road all the back roads along the coast and ocean.  Smoked an Ashton VSG while soaking in the hot tub over looking the blue pacific at sunset. Had a nice R&J No 2 Tubo watching another sunset sipping on a single malt.  Several other great cigars over the weekend.  On the ride home we stopped in a small town  and proudly bought a poppy and thanked a vet sitting in his wheel chair on the corner.

A lot to be thankful for.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.