Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JoeBob did me in!!!
Well guys, today I was at one of my stores when I got a HUGE box from JoeBob.  It was the 2 Opus boxes I'd requested but along with that I got 9, yes 9Confusedhock:, cigars!  JB felt the need to get me back up to speed with some of what I missed during my hiatus.  I received:

CAO Vision

Gurkha Nepalese Warrior

G3 (not sure what this is but it looks yummy)

Don Pepin Garcia (Blue Label I believe)

Gran Habano Corojo #5

Cusano Corojo 1997 torpedo

JR Ultimate EL

Lovo figurado

Tatuaje red label

A very nice hit JB!  I have little (tried 1 Lovo and 1 Tatuaje) or no experience with all these cigars.  I look forward to trying them all.  Any help wit info on any of these would be appreciated.  I'll do the usual searches on the board but it's always nice whenit's easy.Tongue
Nice hit JoeBob

:dude:
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
that JoeBob is going to get his Wink

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Nice JoeBobBig Grin
nice j/b!
Awesome Hit JB!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Outstanding work Joe!!
Very nice Joe...Solid Hit. That G3 is a Gurkha Mac...good smoke!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Great hit Joe, that ought to get Mac back up to speed.

Mac, I'd like to ask a favor. Before you research all of those and read all the hype, Would you smoke them and do a short review/opinion on them. Several of those were hyped to where the reviews were skewed (my opinion) and I've found that if you don't know what they are supposed to be you'll enjoy them even more. Notice I didn't name any, I'd rather not even give you a clue as to which one(s) I'm referring to.Smile

Oh, and welcome back, SC Style!

Big Grin

I agree with DD!
Smoke em up and let us know what you think, without "drinking the kool-aid" first!