Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy
New to cigars, pretty much a lurker but will ask dumb questions here and there while I retain what I can Smile  Thanks and this looks like a great resource.  Also didn't want to get my account deleted.  Thanks
Welcome to SC!  What kind of cigars have you tried/like?
[welcome] to stogiechat....don't be afraid to ask questions....alot of cool people here to help you with cigars and cigar info

-Jesse
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
lucas Wrote:Welcome to SC!  What kind of cigars have you tried/like?
Not that many.  I used to dip quite frequently, quit and picked up smoking cigarettes.  Got pretty hooked on those for a few years, and decided to quit all tobacco in general.  I do enjoy a smoke when I drink occasionally and have always liked cigars.  I haven't had many premium cigars, only a Cohiba and I have no idea what label it was (Toro, Robusto, Corona ect or if it was a Maduro, XV..).  I have also smoked a few Cuesta Reys, I think it was an Upman and not suprising here, Black and Mild [wtf2].  I think my best idea is to get a decent humidor and a sampler pack... anyways sorry for the long drawn out post but to answer your question, only a few.
[welcome]
[welcome]

Nice to see a good mix of new faces around here.  Great collection of a bunch of different folks here that all share a passion for cigars.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
[welcome]
[welcome][rob]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
welcome [rob]
[welcome]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007